Services and amenities
Community Connections connects visitors with people, organizations, and a range of supports.
- The Library's Community Crisis Workers (CCWs) are here to listen and connect visitors with resources to meet basic needs.
- Community agencies come to the space and can meet one-on-one and in small groups to share information about their services.
- Library staff are available to answer general information questions, provide basic computer support, and introduce visitors to the range of services available to all at the Library.
- Drop-in activities are offered for relaxation and relationship building.
Many amenities are available for use by visitors, including:
- technology (computer, device charger, public phone, Wifi and ethernet, flat-screen monitor)
- an open area with chairs and tables
- a small meeting 'cube' (with 2-4 chairs) for visitors to meet with staff and community agencies. This room can be booked.
- fridge, microwave, coffee maker and sink
- pamphlets station
- washroom with sharps disposal container.